Sunday, October 4, 2009

JJ04 NEW WATCH LIST

Hello and welcome to my blog.

This is not a recommendation to buy or sell any of the stocks discussed on this blog. Due diligence is your responsibility. If you need professional investment advice then find a professional.

What the heck, may as well find some new candidates to look at. There are only 3 new ones really. FTK, JTX, and S. There are 6 others that are carry overs from the old list. Will have to see what the future brings.

I have spent most of the day scanning and scrolling with only minimal results. Even the ones I have decided to look at are not that promising and more of a 'keep an eye' style versus a 'look at that' situation. I think this is indicative of the general market and for the next couple of weeks I expect a bumpy ride to the downside. Just a feeling and nothing solid. Again, will have to see what the future brings.

Thank you for your time.


No comments:

Post a Comment