Tuesday, December 29, 2009

LL29 Ending of 09

Hello and welcome to my blog.

I took a couple of days off from this and it turned into a couple of weeks. Good habits can be hard to start but easy to break.

My time away gave me a chance to re-think what I am trying to accomplish. When I reviewed the amount of data I had to plow through it was obviously not the proper approach. Too much stuff on a daily basis just adding to the pile. A watch list with over a hundred stocks just does not seem productive.

My current solution, only a couple of weeks old, is to consolidate the signals. Scan for daily signals where the stock has moved into a situation where all of the signals are positive. This list is then checked against the same scan but with a weekly basis. A daily signal confirmed by a weekly signal. So far the results look promising.

When I find the time in the next week or so I will provide the details of what I am now doing. This will provide me with an opportunity to settle the new stuff in my own mind. Writing things down helps. Also, once I am settled in with the new method I will post some of the scan results. For now though it is just time to let things gel.

The old bus crashed in the ditch and I am now picking up the useful parts and rebuilding to continue the journey.

Thank you for your time.

No comments:

Post a Comment