Monday, May 11, 2009

EE11 Spreadsheet Link CHANGE

Hello and welcome to my blog.

The spreadsheet link for EE11 is below. This is not a recommendation to buy or sell any of the stocks listed. Due diligence is your responsibility. If you need professional investment advice then find a professional.

The spreadsheet has changed a little bit from the previous ones. As well as the green up alerts and orange down alerts, there are two other columns called 'watch'. As the name implies these are watch only stocks and not full alerts. There are a greater number of stocks generated by 'watch' because it is a faster signal. The number of false signals are also greater, remember it is only a 'watch' signal and not a fuller pay greater attention 'alert'. No prices are included with this new version and this may change in the future as I get more comfortable with the mechanics of creating the lists.

I am still working out the details of how to present the data and how I can keep it all in order. I will have to see how it all comes together. The underlying intention is to keep a watch on the 'watch' signals and whether the stock has the ability to develop into a full on 'alert' signal. Perhaps I can work something out in excel or simply print the daily alerts and keep this as a play book to refer to.

The other option I have is to simply scroll through the list of stocks and look for the signals manually. Takes a bit of time but keeps it all up front on a daily basis.

Once I get a little more time I will post a couple of chart examples of the 'watch' signal and how it can develop into an 'alert' signal. As well I will post a couple of charts of when it does not develop into an 'alert' signal. None of this is magic or a silver bullet, just some guy trying to figure it out and beat the odds. Off to scroll through the charts.

Thank you for your time.

http://spreadsheets.google.com/pub?key=r7v8HXsFvhiYs44pWvoo_nw

No comments:

Post a Comment