Sunday, May 17, 2009

EE17 Chart Example WYN

Hello and welcome to my blog.

The following chart is WYN. This is not a recommendation to buy or sell this stock. Due diligence is your responsibility. If you need professional investment advice then find a professional.

I can not seem to put the crayons away so here is another chart example.

These examples are very much cherry picking to hopefully provide clarity to the signals presented in the spreadsheets. I have seen this sort of pattern appear in many different charts so it becomes the pattern to look for. EARLY...WATCH...ALERT...then confirming or denying evidence. As I scroll through my list of charts I quickly move past the ones that do not demonstrate what I am looking for. At times the list of what to watch becomes overwhelming. Like looking for one of many needles in a haystack and not even being sure the one found is the right one. Gheez. No one said it was going to be easy.

Thank you for your time.

Chart created with MetaStock.

No comments:

Post a Comment