Sunday, August 15, 2010

Portfolio Software + Screen Capture

Hello and welcome to my blog.

This is just a note about a couple of software programs I stumbled across. The first is a basic screen capture. It is free and works pretty good. Not real fancy but gets the job done well.

http://getgreenshot.org/

The other program is a portfolio manager. I still use a modified Excel template provided by Gummy. His link is in the link section. Thank you Gummy. However, I was looking for something that was a little more automatic in execution. After trying a few portfolio managers and not liking them that much I came across the following.

http://www.personalstockmonitor.com/index.html

It is free to try for 30 days, which I am doing now. The cost is 49.95 us and I am sure I will purchase their product. Think I will do that right now. Check out their website if you are interested.

The program is fairly basic and maybe that is why I like it. The charts are also pretty basic as well, but then I have MetaStock if I want the bells and whistles. For easy access and a quick look at what is going on with my portfolio and stocks of interest this fits the bill. Have a look and use the free trial, I think it is a good product.

Thank you for your time.

No comments:

Post a Comment