Sunday, April 5, 2009

DD03 Spreadsheet Link

Hello and welcome to my blog.

The spreadsheet link for DD03 is below. This is not a recommendation to buy or sell any of the stocks listed. Due diligence is your responsibility. If you need professional investment advice then find a professional.

More green up alerts showing up and only a couple of orange down alerts. Thanks to the Gummy data download program the closing price is back in the spreadsheet. Nice because it provides an easy reference when back checking how well the signals have done.

I spent a bit of time looking at the other Gummy spreadsheets. In the modern world most would be considered old school. Available now in most online charting stuff. However it still has some interesting things to look at and makes you think instead of just clicking a couple of buttons. I hope to find some time to play with what he has provided and possibly incorporate it into what I am trying to do.

I am still stuck on signal tracking though and will go back to trying to find a solution. The up green alerts and orange down alerts are relatively easy to follow. They do not generate a lot of whipsaw signals. However the other signal I use, which is faster, generates a few too many whipsaws to follow without becoming overwhelming. My goal is to be able to track the watch signals with an eye towards when they move into the alert mode. I am sure there is a spreadsheet solution out there but I am still searching for it. Just another something to keep me busy and out of trouble.

Thank you for your time.

http://spreadsheets.google.com/pub?key=p5g7vLKhkez7HzSWhEAdUCQ

No comments:

Post a Comment