Monday, April 27, 2009

DD27 Spreadsheet Link

Hello and welcome to my blog.

The spreadsheet link for DD27 is below. This is not a recommendation to buy or sell any of the stocks listed. Due diligence is your responsibility. If you need professional investment advice then find a professional.

Orange down alerts coming into the fore, 21 in total. Only 3 green up alerts.

Still waiting to see if Dow 8100 becomes the area of unable to break on through.

I had a chance to climb a little higher on the learning curve with MetaStock. A few snags along with a few aha's. I still find the program kind of clunky, if that makes sense. Anyways, once I can cruise around with ease I plan to switch over to a signal that is slightly faster than the Alert.
It does produce a lot more signals and I will have to work out a way in which to streamline the procedures.

Thank you for your time.

http://spreadsheets.google.com/pub?key=rq-P3zNggJZ2Bq487Li348w

No comments:

Post a Comment