Monday, April 20, 2009

DD20 Change to MetaStock

Hello and welcome to my blog.

I finally upgraded my ancient version of MetaStock at the end of last week. This means I am back on a bit of a relearning curve. Really like their program even if I still find it a bit clunky. Anyways, will have to spend the next couple of weeks of spare time getting used to the new version.

Right now I am still using Wealth-lab off the web for scans and then entry into Excel. For now it is quicker to use the familiar than work out the new. So a little bit of double time to be spent ramping up and getting used to the MetaStock scanner and which buttons to push. I figure it will be pretty easy in about a week or so. Will put up a couple of charts when it is all said and done.

Thank you for your time.

No comments:

Post a Comment