Monday, January 5, 2009

AA05 Spreadsheet Link

Hello and welcome to my blog.

The spreadsheet link for AA05 is below. This is not a recommendation to buy or sell any of the stocks listed. Due diligence is your responsibility. If you need professional investment advice then find a professional.

Lots more green in the up alert column. Oy. I again put it down as new year buying. Perhaps throw in a little new president fever. Given the destruction from during the last part of last year it really should not be a surprise to see a bounce. Call it an extended 'dead cat' bounce, if you will. As always the future will unfold as ever it will.

I have had the luxury of the last couple of weeks off which ended today. Back to the real world. I will have to see if this can be maintained on a daily basis. I think it will be. If I make a choice between doing this or watching tv or etc, this is the place to be. Productive time versus wasted time.

Thank you for your time.

http://spreadsheets.google.com/pub?key=p5g7vLKhkez4zdRx0KCejeg

No comments:

Post a Comment