Tuesday, January 13, 2009

AA13 Spreadsheet Link

Hello and welcome to my blog.

The spreadsheet link for AA13 is below. This is not a recommendation to buy or sell any of the stocks listed. Due diligence is your responsibility. If you need professional investment advice then find a professional.

Oy. Color me orange. With one exception, all orange down alerts. Oy.

My guess is this is not a pendulum thing going on, with an extreme followed by a counter move. That is my personal bias with nothing to substantiate it. Call it gut but I am biased towards a down move. Using the Dow as a surrogate and 9000 as overhead resistance, the possible down side support may be around 8100. This is 90 squared. I do love the nines. As always, the future is unknown. Watch and see what the future will bring.

Thank you for your time.

http://spreadsheets.google.com/pub?key=p5g7vLKhkez5ZXJ2KOosrHg

No comments:

Post a Comment