Friday, January 2, 2009

MUSING AA02

Hello and welcome to my blog.

Happy New Year.

I will not go into reviews or predictions because it is a new year. There are plenty of other people doing that. Resolution. Strive to improve all aspects of my life. "How you do one thing is how you do everything."

I began scrolling through the 600 list with a weekly setting, fairly illuminating. It has made me begin yet another re-think process. Another something to add onto the bus with the brain needing a few days to integrate the new information. I will still continue the daily spreadsheet but will add in another decision layer to check against the validity of the alert indicator. Again, the alert is only an indication of what may happen, not what will happen.

Thank you for your time.

No comments:

Post a Comment