Tuesday, January 6, 2009

AA06 Spreadsheet Link

Hello and welcome to my blog.

The spreadsheet link for AA06 is below. This is not a recommendation to buy or sell any of the stocks listed. Due diligence is your responsibility. If you need professional investment advice then find a professional.

All green up alerts. "Damn the torpedoes, full speed ahead." As a skeptic I have to wonder how real this all is. Need to scan through the charts and look for potential friendly charts.

I hoped to get an early start on this work today but was set back by Exel. Same formulas as before but with different results. Oy. Scratch my head and try and figure it out. May end up ditching the larger spreadsheet to save time. See how I feel by this weekend.

Thank you for your time.

http://spreadsheets.google.com/pub?key=p5g7vLKhkez4CkBDGSZMpCg

No comments:

Post a Comment