Tuesday, January 20, 2009

AA20 Spreadsheet Link

Hello and welcome to my blog.

The spreadsheet link for AA20 is below. This is not a recommendation to buy or sell any of the stocks listed. Due diligence is your responsibility. If you need professional investment advice then find a professional.

Again a whole lot of orange down alerts. Just as I was thinking I could retire the green crayon and buy a new orange crayon, two stocks showed up in the green up alert column. SLW which I have shown charts for in the last few days, and SLV the silver ETF thing. Pretty much both have the same chart pattern. I am still cautious though since they are opposite to the general tide. Watching to see if SLW can hold above a tangle of moving average lines.

Perhaps the culmination of down is about over. Dow low in late November was around 7450, which was a 2 day reversal thing. Not that far away from that now. 7500 is a nice round 9 number and maybe that is where it is heading. A very rough measurement of a large Dow head and shoulders pattern pencils in around 7750. So, sort of in the neighbourhood. As always see what the reality of the future brings versus guessing at the maybes.

If I could draw political cartoons I would have Obama as the little Dutch boy with his finger in a dyke. Behind the dyke would be a huge tidal wave of all the woes of the world going on now. I cannot remember if the kid in the story saved the day or not. The future will tell the tale.

Thank you for your time.

http://spreadsheets.google.com/pub?key=p5g7vLKhkez6JODaiS4DzNg

No comments:

Post a Comment