Monday, August 10, 2009

HH10 Dang SpreadSheets

Hello and welcome to my blog.

This is not a recommendation to buy or sell any of the stocks discussed on this blog. Due diligence is your responsibility. If you need professional investment advice then find a professional.

I am going to try and just paste the scan results onto this blog. I am tired of doing things twice by using google docs. As always just end up with a list. DANG, and I thought it might have changed.

HA. Found the solution. Make the spreadsheet a picture and upload. Shaking head and grinning to self at such an easy solution. Golly.

For today only a couple catch my eye. GSAT and HW, highlighted in green.



I will explain the signal headings in a later post. If you go back to the PCBC entry from yesterday you can see them on the chart along with some stop levels. I will get around to further explanations in a couple of days or so.

Thank you for your time.

No comments:

Post a Comment