Tuesday, August 25, 2009

HH25 Spreadsheet

Hello and welcome to my blog.

This is not a recommendation to buy or sell any of the stocks discussed on this blog. Due diligence is your responsibility. If you need professional investment advice then find a professional.

Table below. See if I can make it a little less fuzzy. Not that many entries and one new highlighted stock. SOLF.

The GIGM entry is a move into the yellow arrow trend column and UTSI is a move into the black arrow trend column. Both of these are on the watch list. UTSI is the one playing with threes' and has bumped into 1.80.

All of the others I am following seem to be doing okay. I am a little worried since I feel the general market is a little toppy. Have to see what the future brings.

Thank you for your time.


No comments:

Post a Comment