Sunday, August 16, 2009

HH16 Look Back :(

Hello and welcome to my blog.

This is not a recommendation to buy or sell any of the stocks discussed on this blog. Due diligence is your responsibility. If you need professional investment advice then find a professional.

When I returned to using StockFetcher last month I created a small watch list in an attempt to monitor the daily scan results more closely. I have done a bad job with the updating and only this weekend returned to look at the list. The following was created for July 06, 2009. OUCH. The table shows the entry and current price along with the percentage net change.


I am trying not to beat myself up too much when I look at this. Not easy.

I will forgive myself easily for making mistakes. I will easily move on to new opportunities. I will easily continue to learn, evolve and adapt. These things allow me to be a successful trader.

I can console myself by thinking that my scan method produced some good results. After that it is time to move on. It is now time to learn, evolve and adapt. Time to review the above and then look for current opportunities. Time to look at the present and not the past.

Thank you for your time.

The chart of ZLC. Time to learn and not bemoan.


No comments:

Post a Comment