Thursday, August 13, 2009

HH13 UTSI (Three's)

Hello and welcome to my blog.

This is not a recommendation to buy or sell any of the stocks discussed on this blog. Due diligence is your responsibility. If you need professional investment advice then find a professional.

UTSI chart. More a curiosity but actually warming up to the chart. The levels are marked on the chart with each number divisible by 3. The 1.575 is the half way point between 1.35 and 1.80. See what the future brings. Love the three's and nine's.

I would also like to again express my deep thanks to Dongoro for originally posting the concept of three's and nine's on his web site. I am sorry to say that the site is no longer available and I do not know how to contact him. Thank you Dongoro.

Thank you for your time.

No comments:

Post a Comment