Friday, August 21, 2009

HH21 Spreadsheet

Hello and welcome to my blog.

This is not a recommendation to buy or sell any of the stocks discussed on this blog. Due diligence is your responsibility. If you need professional investment advice then find a professional.

Another long list of signals, but again no new highlights. However, four of the nine have shown up with confirming signals. ETFC, FCF, PCBC and UTSI. Means at least they are moving in the right direction.

I figured out a work around for the signals in the two column. Not exactly want I wanted but good enough. I am not in the frame of mind to be always climbing the MetaStock learning curve. Too bad there is not a sort of MetaStock lite. Also a little annoyed since I clicked a wrong button and now have to redo some work. Groan, oh well.

I will try tomorrow to start posting the charts of the signalled stocks with brief explanations.

Thank you for your time.

No comments:

Post a Comment