Saturday, September 5, 2009

II04 Spreadsheet

Hello and welcome to my blog.

This is not a recommendation to buy or sell any of the stocks discussed on this blog. Due diligence is your responsibility. If you need professional investment advice then find a professional.

Not much time this morning. The table is below and I have not had the time to edit. This means that some of the yellow (orange) circle entries may not be valid. The surrogate scan is okay but takes time to edit. Anyways, a lot of other entries to keep me busy.

Only a couple of stocks really stick out in my view from this past week. HW because I like the way it is looking and performing, and UTSI because it is a curiosity.

I will try and post some charts later if I find the time.

Thank you for your time.

No comments:

Post a Comment