Tuesday, September 8, 2009

II08 Spreadsheet

Hello and welcome to my blog.

This is not a recommendation to buy or sell any of the stocks discussed on this blog. Due diligence is your responsibility. If you need professional investment advice then find a professional.

Stocks gone wild or indicators gone wild. A heck of a lot of entries in the table. Only a couple of highlights since I do not have the time to scroll through them all. This is one of the disappointments I have with MetaStock, no slide show capabilities. Would love to just sit back and watch the charts flip by. Maybe lazy but I get tired of clicking sometimes.

On the list I am watching COMS is now out. The others seems to be doing okay with HW as my favorite. Of interest is SOLF, it was on the list, then off, then back on a couple of days ago as a pay attention stock. Biggish move up today. See how it does since if I used the criteria outlined yesterday (clearing all box bottoms) it would not be on a watch list.

A new one on the list is ALVR. Cleared all the box bottoms and can set a stop with the orange horizontal. Will post a chart in a separate entry.

At the moment my efforts here may seem scattered but I feel that it is all starting to come together in terms of a, hate to use the word, system. Please remember that I have a real job that keeps me busy and a girlfriend that I love very much. Both take a lot of my time as I try and drive this bus down a bumpy road. Thank you for your patience.

Thank you for your time.

No comments:

Post a Comment