Monday, September 28, 2009

II28 Spreadsheet

Hello and welcome to my blog.

This is not a recommendation to buy or sell any of the stocks discussed on this blog. Due diligence is your responsibility. If you need professional investment advice then find a professional.

Table below with a lot of entries and a small change. I am going to stop adding the full list to the one posted here. So it will just be the stocks with signals. I am also going to change a couple of other things in the next week or so to incorporate the Slope indicator. Right now though just a basic table. Have a lot on my plate and a lot of changes to be made. The bus is being tuned up a little bit and I am have to get used to the added basic mechanics.

One new entry into the stocks I am watching. OCLS. It gave a slope signal and looks okay. Have to see what happens. I also worked out a trade sheet for this one which means some added work.

Thank you for your time.


No comments:

Post a Comment