Wednesday, September 9, 2009

II09 Spreadsheet

Hello and welcome to my blog.

This is not a recommendation to buy or sell any of the stocks discussed on this blog. Due diligence is your responsibility. If you need professional investment advice then find a professional.

The table is below. Not nearly as many entries as yesterday but quit a few just the same. I have not done any review of the table since I can not get into the groove right now. One stock of note is COMS. I took this off the list a couple of days ago and boom, today it pops upwards in price. One of the reasons it got dumped was a negative post from someone else regarding COMS. This set a bug in my brain and I just kept thinking they were right and I was wrong. A lesson to always remember to do your own work and follow your own council. Ah well.

Thank you for your time.


No comments:

Post a Comment