Sunday, September 6, 2009

II06 Another Column Added

Hello and welcome to my blog.

This is not a recommendation to buy or sell any of the stocks discussed on this blog. Due diligence is your responsibility. If you need professional investment advice then find a professional.

I was looking for a way to fix the surrogate indicator being used for one of the Darvas Box Bottoms. Not happy since the one used is time consuming since it does not scan properly using the MetaStock Explorer. Instead of finding a solution I came across another formula for a Darvas Box. For now I will use this new found indicator and then work on fixing the other problem. At first glance this new one seems okay and I will have to spend some time looking it over. This post is just to see how the table fits with the added column.

Fits okay. Fuzzy but just click to enlarge in new window.

Thank you for your time.


No comments:

Post a Comment