Wednesday, December 17, 2008

L15 SpreadSheet Link

Hello and welcome to my blog.

I have tried this morning to create a master spreadsheet that people could link to. Perhaps it is too large or my computer too slow but it is just not happening. It is also a lot of repetitive work since I already have it for my own use in Exel. For now I admit defeat. However, I did create a spreadsheet table for the results of L15. The link is below. I think this will be the format I use until I can climb the learning curve a little more.

I started this blog to track alert signals generated by a scan process I use. While playing and learning this morning I found one way that this effort has payed off. By displaying both the spreadsheet and Stockcharts.com I can easily bring up the charts which have signaled alerts. Thank you Stockcharts.com for such a great site.

The following are the settings I like to use.
  • 4 month daily chart
  • 6 day extra bars
  • candles
  • linear scale
  • separate volume
  • 620 size
  • no indicators
  • 18 and 54 exponential moving averages

This gives me a fairly clean picture without a lot of noise. Of course any look that you prefer is up to you. Perhaps your favorite indicator fits with the alert signal generated by my scan. Again I repeat though, the information provided here is for entertainment purposes only and is not a recommendation to buy or sell the stocks listed. If you need or want professional investment advice then consult a professional.

Thank you for your time.

http://spreadsheets.google.com/pub?key=p5g7vLKhkez5l-LB3r6zoAw

No comments:

Post a Comment