Tuesday, December 23, 2008

MUSING L23A

Hello and welcome to my blog.

One of the financial commentary sites I visit everyday is Maoxian.com. There is some excellent information in the archives and it is worth scrolling through or searching them. Perhaps what I like best is his del.icio.us, each day I generally find something worth clicking on. It is usually the off-beat or humorous that catches my eye. Today though was a site listing that I had noticed before but did not follow through on, looked but did not want to download the "microsoft silverlight" that is required. Today I took the step and am very happy I did. The site is:
http://www.bestfreecharts.com/ and I know I will be back there a lot.

Thanks Maoxian and thanks BestFreeCharts.com

Thank you for your time.

No comments:

Post a Comment