Friday, December 19, 2008

L19 SpreadSheet Link

Hello and welcome to my blog.

Below is the link to the spreadsheet for L19. The information it contains is for entertainment purposes only. These are not recommendations to buy or sell any of the stocks listed. I am not a professional. If you need professional investment advice find a professional.

I must be crazy. It is a Friday night and I am setting up a stock price spreadsheet. Oy. Wanted to get it done. More than enough for now. I know I will be back tomorrow morning looking at the screen.

Oh yeah, the software company name that made STOCKTICK 2005 is Indigowind, not just Indigo. Again my thanks to them for a great program.

Thank you for your time.

http://spreadsheets.google.com/pub?key=p5g7vLKhkez5xw3FAUdhWQw

No comments:

Post a Comment