Wednesday, December 24, 2008

MUSING L24

Hello and welcome to my blog.

I mentioned BestFreeCharts.com yesterday and have returned to their site a few times since. Pretty cool. I like the ability to display intraday charts with a long time frame plus a few other items. I am looking forward to watching them grow and look forward to additional features. Check them out, very decent.

Another program for charting that is also good is from AptiStock and the link is:

http://www.aptistock.com/

This one you have to download. Along with providing the standard canned charting features they provide prices from just about all the international exchanges. Very cool. I may never trade something in China, but if I want to check out the charts they are available. Great feature.

Thank you for your time.

No comments:

Post a Comment