Thursday, December 18, 2008

L18 SpreadSheet Link

Hello and welcome to my blog.

The link for the spreadsheet for L18 is below. The information it contains is for entertainment purposes only and should not be viewed as a recommendation to buy or sell any of the stocks listed. I am not a professional and if you need professional investment advice then find a professional.

http://spreadsheets.google.com/pub?key=p5g7vLKhkez6ZPUrM732iIg


This blog is a learning experience for me and sometimes I will do the wrong things. Today I deleted the tab to the side that can be used for links. Now I can not get it back without learning something else. Oops. In the future I will create a post listing the places on the net that I have found useful.

The main reason I started this blog was to see if it would be helpful for data management. So far I think it has been a help. One of the things that has happened though is that I am finding other things to play with instead of looking at the numbers and charts. Once the novelty has worn off and I am a little more comfortable with these new surroundings I should be back to focusing on what I think is important. I am definitely passionate about the markets.


I will post another chart to demonstrate where the alert signals come from. The example is DISH which will also show how confusing signals can be and why they should not be followed blindly.




The source of this chart is http://wl4.wealth-lab.com/ Thank you Wealth-Lab.

Which way??? The last 6 days have given 4 alerts. UP - DOWN - UP - DOWN. Gheesh, what's a poor boy supposed to do? This type of situation arises when the indicator is doing what I call a 0 dance. The price range has become narrow enough for long enough that it just dances on either side of the 0 line giving a series of conflicting alert signals. It is probably best to go look for something else until the tight situation resolves itself. A clearer picture should then emerge.

Enough for now.

Thank you for your time.

No comments:

Post a Comment