Saturday, December 20, 2008

L20 MUSINGS

Hello and welcome to my blog.

I would like to write about silver, charts, time, moving averages, friendly chart looks, money management and a lot more stuff. Not going to happen, at least not today. All I want to do is post a couple of charts to see how they look. I am hoping to eliminate the fuzzy look the charts have.

The charts are of PAAS and are still a little fuzzy. Perhaps in both image and thinking. This is not a recommendation to buy or sell this stock, the information is for entertainment purposes only. I am not a professional and if you need professional investment advice then find a professional.




Chart courtesy of StockCharts.com http://stockcharts.com/h-sc/ui

Chart courtesy of Wealth-Lab http://wl4.wealth-lab.com/

I like the way this chart looks. Channel over the last couple of months and then a break-out. It is also above the moving averages. I would call this a friendly chart. For the next couple of weeks I am watching for a test of the break-out and a hold above the 18 day moving average. Two other stocks that I am watching are EGO and SLV. Both having a similar look to this one. Again, this is not a recommendation to buy or sell these stocks. Due diligence is your responsibility.

"Tomorrow is promised to no man."

Thank you for your time.

No comments:

Post a Comment