Saturday, December 27, 2008

MUSING L27

Hello and welcome to my blog.

Sometimes you cannot get there from here.

The Wealth-Lab site has not updated the numbers for Friday so there is not much I can do. http://wl4.wealth-lab.com/ This happens occassionaly and it can be a bit of a bother. No complaint though since the site is free and every thing else there is great.

I did work on my own spreadsheet though, learning a couple of more short-cuts. The purpose of all this new-to-me stuff is to save time and energy so that it is easy to look at my information and charts. Right now I am putting in more time so that I can save time down the road. Besides, it is the holiday season.

If you think you know everything, you can not learn anything.

Thank you for your time.

No comments:

Post a Comment