Wednesday, December 17, 2008

L16 SpreadSheet Link

Hello and welcome to my blog.

I am still working on how to place a table on this blog. However, I have learned how to set up a link to the spreadsheet I create each day. The following link shows the results of my scan for L16. These are not specific buy or sell signals, simply indications of possible future expectations. Please remember that I am not a professional and these are not recommendations to do anything. This information is for entertainment purposes only and if you need investment advice then ask a professional.

Since this is a learning process I expect the presentation will improve in the future. Until then some bumps are to be expected. Once I have climbed the learning curve a little more I will set up other spreadsheets providing more extensive information.

Thank you for your time.

http://spreadsheets.google.com/pub?key=p5g7vLKhkez5Eqi7ehSIHHA

No comments:

Post a Comment